Don’t miss this opportunity in securing a brand new internal rebuild in the very sort after acreage Daffodil Drive. Acreage living at its most convenient, within minutes to Burleigh Beaches the famous James street shopping precinct, shopping centres and more. Kitchen features butler’s pantry, plenty of cupboard space, gas island bench cooktop, stainless steel electric oven, convection microwave and dishwasher, this all opens out to the dining/family living and outdoor entertaining. Completely separate lounge/living with Saxon wood fireplace to enjoy those cosy winter nights. You can call this a brand new home and its vacant ready to imagine and add your personal taste to move in before Christmas and enjoy.
Ample natural lighting, brightness, spacious living, huge undercover entertaining areas and finished with the highest of standards.
Low maintenance landscaped gardens accompanied with fruit trees such as mango, limes, tangelos and avocado. Brand new brick rendered front fencing, side colour bond fencing, carport and the home sits beautifully on this flat block featuring ample space to suit and accommodate your desires.
Other features include:
- Entertainers kitchen with butlers pantry, stone benches, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Spacious master bedroom|built in, walk in robes|executive ensuite
- Three full bathrooms in total plus bath
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th bedrooms all with built ins, ceiling fans and carpeted
- Large separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Beautifully tiles outdoor covered entertaining surround the property
- Brand new Carport with automatic lock up door and undercover entry to house
- Brand new rendered fence, pedestrian gate entry, double sliding gate for Caravan, boat, trailer and toys
- 9 x 7.4 m huge shed, chicken coop, garden shed
- High gloss floor tiles, ceiling fans, screens, LED tri-tone lightning throughout home
- Council approval for pool build, wheelchair friendly
- Land area: 4026 m2 | Rates approximately $937 six monthly
- Solar Hot water system and 5000L Rain water tank, septic and grey water
Situated only a short distance to some of the Gold Coast’s top schools including St Andrews Lutheran College, Hillcrest Christian College, Kings Christian College and Tallebudgera State School. Moments to Schuster Park, Tallebudgera Village, Stockland Shopping Centre, transport links, close proximity to M1 motorway, Gold Coast Airport, best golf courses and shopping centres.
Call Tina to arrange an inspection by appointment on 0439 310 700 or see you at the open home!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.