UNDER CONTRACT | UNCONDITIONAL
Wonderfully positioned on this glorious 2521m2 north facing block just under ½ an acre of serene hill space, welcomes you to a mini forest retreat abundant with wildlife, resident koalas, wallabies, black cockatoos, king parrots within the land and under trees canopies.
Natural rock paving and bridge entry invites you into the home to expansive ocean and twilight views from every aspect of the property. With all these treasures and additional comforts of being warm in winter and cool in summer, you may never feel the need to leave your own readymade retreat.
Three separate undercover entertaining areas each have their unique purpose. Downstairs courtyard area is pet friendly and accompanied by orange trees.
Three tier Terraced yard area adjacent to Pool, easy access for children to play whilst you enjoy relaxing in the comfort of the undercover tea patio area next to the kitchen entry. This area gives convenience and easy access to gated pool area, you can even set up a trampoline. This is a perfect space for a busy growing family.
Well planned Terraced steps take you down through the leafy native surrounds and onto another terraced area with vegetable gardens/garden shed and views over the luscious koala reserve forest where your extended family of Koalas, Wallabies and Native birds reside.
• Entertainers’ open plan new kitchen with island chef breakfast bar and Caesar stone benches. “I Ilve” gas stove ready for your healthy meals, canopy, butler’s kitchen corner with customised pantry, dishwasher, and convenient charging station. Quality extras, like Ceramic sink, self-closing triple built in cupboards/draws, deep storage draws and corner swivel shelves for easy access
• Open plan living/dining area with high ceilings, flooded with natural light and breezes. Split reverse cycle Air Conditioning. Connecting and flowing out to brand new merbau deck area with gable high ceilings
• Master bedroom has views towards the Alley as well as Currumbin Beach capturing the magnificent sunrise and 180-degree sunset. Ceiling fan, access to timber balcony, executive dual basin ensuite and walk in robe
• Tastefully designed high ceilings in selected rooms
• Natural timber flooring throughout living areas and staircase
• Plenty of storage cupboard space
• Powder-room for guest
• Large office area/ 4th bedroom with high ceiling
• Double lock up automatic garage, storage and large 1000 litre hot water system
• Awnings on every- bedroom window
• Family area flows to north facing undercover area with feature water fountains
• Bathroom with bath/ and separate shower, separate toilet, communal dual basin nook for families
• 2nd bedroom built-in crime safe screens
• 3rd bedroom, ceiling fan, crime safe screens and built- ins
• Laundry and under cover drying nook has easy access to the outdoor hoist and pool area, perfect spot to capture the sun
Land and outdoor entertaining areas:
• Citrus trees, orange and grapefruit, kumquat trees, abundant with offerings, space for trampoline, bonfire area
• Maintained established gardens decorated with easy care plants giving the feel of a botanical garden
• Three undercover outdoor entertaining areas
• Automatic double lock-up garage and plenty of off-road parking for caravan/boat/cars up to 5 driveway parking spaces
• Small pond
• Plenty of drainage around the property allowing for easy fall off and dry areas
• In ground pool paved/fenced area with creepy crawly
• Fenced courtyard area for your pets
• Elevated in a Cul-de-sac with space, views, privacy and breezes creating your own private retreat
• Crime safe and Flyscreen’s throughout
Extras to consider:
Potential dual living external and internal areas, convert garage to granny flat, teenagers retreat. Windows all ready, or even make some simple changes to modify the entire ground floor to a separate family dual living with its two-bedroom, full bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet and convenient split dual sink area for multi-family use. Both bedrooms have all the views you can wish for day or night.
Rates: 1089.11 6 monthly | Water Rates Approx: $430 per quarter
Great coffee niches, markets, breweries, café’s, restaurants, 6 minutes to The Pines Shopping Centre, 7 minutes to the world-famous Currumbin Alley for surfing and holiday fun. Currumbin Dog beach and walking tracks. 15 minutes’ drive to Gold Coast Airport and inland to the Currumbin Valley Rock Pools. 3.9 km to Primary and Secondary Schools. A stunning 36-minute drive into Currumbin Valley, over Tomewin Mountain Road and to Murwillumbah Markets and town. Farmers Market at Palm Beach High every Saturday.
If this lifestyle and features of the home are music to your ears and your dreaming of a making Currumbin Waters/Gold Coast your reality, call Tina today – 0439 310 700
Please note: This property is being marketed without a price through Expressions of Interest, to be registered via the Agent through Market Buy, where you can monitor your offer. Offers close Saturday the 2nd May, 2022, the Seller reserves their rights to bring forward the date. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
OWL Realty’s priority is the health and well-being of our staff and clients. We ask that anyone wanting to inspect our listed properties on open homes that may have suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) including those on home quarantine to please contact our office on 0439 310 700 immediately and postpone any inspections until the quarantine period is over. For more information from the Australian Government visit: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel.coronavirus-2019-ncov