Exceptional elevated views east-facing over Currumbin Hill and beautifully established landscaped gardens!
Easy walk to Pine Lake, The Pines Shopping Centre, Elanora State Primary School, and a five-minute drive to the fabulous Currumbin Beach and Palm Beach. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom architectural split level designed home with high raked ceilings and dual living, creates the ultimate family lifestyle. Enjoy natural light from the skylight windows flooding in throughout the living areas and escape to multiple outdoor living spaces to enjoy the aspects.
• Substantial sized elevated 896m2 block
• Two large decks with undercover patios, one overlooking the Currumbin Hill the other a beautifully landscaped private grassed terrace
• Stunning custom designed kitchen with soft close draws, Caesarstone benches, Blanco gas cooking, 75cm Oven and Microwave/convection oven, plus dishwasher
• Impressive foyer entry leads up the stairs to a custom made built-in buffet and open place living and updated lighting throughout and ceiling fans
• Open plan upstairs living has reverse cycle air conditioning, timber decorative ceiling fan, stunning custom made double day/night roller blinds, and custom lighting to fit the mood
• Master bedroom has beautiful panoramic views, direct access to the front balcony area, plus tiled to ceiling ensuite with porcelain basin, quality tapware, and walk-in robe
• Two bedrooms with built-ins on a split level with eastern window views, direct access to back deck terraced area and both share a separate bathroom and separate toilet
• Fourth bedroom/large home office or Rumpus on the lower level with stunning custom made double day/night roller blinds
• Downstairs Potential dual living: Fifth bedroom retreat with open plan kitchen/living and ensuite
• Plenty of cars, boat, or caravan/trailer accommodation, two undercover carports, you will be surprised by the oversized under house storage area
• Rates: Approximately $1873 per annum
• Water Rates: Based on 4 people approximately $1760 per annum
This sort after location and position has quick and convenient access to the M1. You will reach the Gold Coast airport in 15 minutes and Brisbane in one hour. Short 5-minute drive to the renowned beaches of Currumbin and Palm Beach and also their popular Cafe scene and restaurants.
Contact the Agent to arrange an inspection by appointment! An open home will be published when confirmed.
Please note: This property is being marketed without a price through Expressions of Interest, to be registered via the Agent through Market Buy, where you can monitor your offer. Offers close Saturday the 30th October, the Seller reserves their rights to bring forward the date. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.