Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this open plan, light, elevated unit with lovely sea breezes. Enjoy from your private balcony this prime north facing position with its uninterrupted views of the ocean and skyline. Northview is a well-maintained block of 12 sitting right between the twin headlands of Kirra and Greenmount Hills, the mountains and the sea.
Coolangatta has a spectacular stretch of Beachfront living amongst Australia’s most famous surf spots, and patrolled beaches, hills and lookouts. Leave your car at home; stroll down in the morning to get your coffee or breakfast in one of the best Café precincts on the Gold Coast!
- 2 Pac kitchen with integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar and electric cooking
- Ceiling fans and good quality vinyl flooring throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in open plan living
- Bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Plenty of linen and storage cupboard space
- Combined bathroom/laundry with bath/shower, spacious bench space
- Separate toilet
- Tandem automatic lock-up garage with internal access
- Intercom access
- Tenant in place for investors | $580 per week | lease expires 8/3/22
- Rates: $1742 p/a | Water Rates: $354 p/q
- Low Body Corporate fees: $42 p/w
- 5 minute drive to Gold Coast International Airport and minutes to Major Tweed Shopping Centres and easy access straight on to the M1 and Gold Coast Hwy
White goods included in sale:
- Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fridge and Microwave
Coolangatta is a popular and beautiful place to live and is fast becoming an even more sort after area, just minutes over the border to enjoy the Northern Rivers and local markets. With a convenient 200m walk to Coolangatta’s great Restaurants, Cafes, Surf Clubs, facilities, The Strand Shopping Mall and much more, you can enjoy a selection of choices on the Marine Parade Restaurant strip.
Contact the Agent to arrange an inspection by appointment! An open home will be published when confirmed.
Please note: This property is being marketed without a price through Expressions of Interest, to be registered via the Agent through Market Buy, where you can monitor your offer. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
COVID-19 Please note all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the unit at any one time. Please respect this advice and ask you please be patient as we try to assist you.
We respectfully request the following attendees please contact us to make alternative viewing arrangements:
– who have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, Thank you.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.