The Vue masterplan has been carefully crafted to make the most of the surrounding environment to inspire, discover the better life and is also the most exciting new addition to the vibrant community of Robina!
Vue Terrace Homes will once again deliver on Robina Group’s proud tradition of quality and liveability. Set against the pristine backdrop of Robina City Parklands, these two level, three bedroom + media room homes will set a new benchmark for inspiring home design. Located at the heart of Gold Coast City, in the award winning-master planned community of Robina, Vue Terrace Homes are just a stone’s throw from the finest dining, transport, education, sport and corporate infrastructure.
The masterplan of Vue Terrace Homes is set around a central pool and barbeque area, a serene oasis with several relaxation zones from cosy cabanas with built in seating and sheltered barbeque areas to sundrenched decking and grass.
Vue Terrace Homes will be NBN Fibre-ready on completion allowing residents to access high speed internet at home.
Vue Terrace Homes will be located in the heart of Robina, just:
- 1 kilometre to Robina Town Centre
- 300m to Robina Train Station & bus interchange
- 600m to Robina’s medical hub, anchored by Robina Public Hospital and
Robina Private Hospital and set for extensive development by healthcare
- 5-minute drive to Bond University & other top education facilities
- 10-minute drive to Burleigh Heads beach
Built by award-winning master developer Robina Group, Vue Terrace Homes are the latest chapter in the master planned community success story of Robina.
- 3 spacious bedrooms plus media room
- 2 car spaces to each home, most with double car garage
- NBN Fibre-ready connectivity on completion
- Resort pool and barbeque area overlooking parklands
- Secure gated community with resident manager
- European appliances
- High quality finishes inside and out
- 2.5 bathrooms including ensuite to master and downstairs powder room
- Private, covered courtyard with native landscaping
- Direct access into Robina City Parklands, a 17-hectare public green space with cycle & walking paths, native trees and waterways