One of the most prestigious exclusively appointed estate on the Gold Coast, winner of a Master Builders Award of Excellence and featured on Channel 9 for its ideal Gold Coast lifestyle… La Morada, offers total privacy within a fully fenced, totally usable flat approx 2000m2 double block and the ultimate location in exclusive Florida Gardens.
… welcoming, warm, comfortable, extravagant, unique and richly imagined… La Morada is without parallel for sophisticated owners of international taste.
Rarely does such a unique opportunity present itself… an Estate encompassing multiple lifestyle opportunities from waterfront boating, the privacy of acreage living with room to grow produce, a prestigious home with the quality and comfort of a five star resort in the Bahamas, the richness of culture of a Spanish Villa… and a second dwelling with room for a caretaker, au pair or income away from the main home.
La Morada was passionately and creatively designed by the owner, keeping in mind the functionality of family living whilst still integrating and utilising seamless technological innovation which manage the property’s functionality. Exclusively sourced fixtures and fittings from around the world, high end appliances and state of the art technology, passion, integrity, creativity, unparalleled taste and flair and the luxury of space… all make La Morada the exclusive timeless estate and the warm family abode that it is today.
The Estate Highlights
– The living areas – Imported French pattern stone tiles throughout the spacious open plan living/dining and kitchen which open out to the expansive outdoor areas. The French windows, red cedar shutters and retractable fly screens all custom made for La Morada.
– The kitchen features – Cooking and entertaining is a pleasure here… hand-picked fixtures and fittings from around the world includes the extensive 1 of a kind Italian marble benches and splash backs with plenty of space, the copper farmhouse sink handmade and imported from Mexico, a stunning gourmet Italian made Ilve stand alone 8 burner stove and double oven and custom designed and painted French country style paneling throughout the cabinetry.
– The bedrooms – The main house has 4 over sized bedrooms all with walk-in robes and ensuites.
The master bedroom features: Spacious parents retreat with a large balcony with a wood fire place which overlooks the pool and river. Spacious quality fitted walk in robe. Designer ensuite with handmade copper sinks, solid cast iron claw foot bath, imported oil rubbed bronze tap wear and exclusively bespoke hand-picked and imported tiles.
– The entrance – After a long stroll through the magical gardens, your guests will be welcomed by dual entrance water features with lighting, imported Belgium copper outdoor pillars & entrance wall lights. The designer solid front doors were uniquely designed and crafted especially for La Morada and finished with a unique aged copper finish to set the tone for the style of the home.
– The technology – RTI Home automation with Blu-Ray, Apple TV, ceiling mounted surround sound powered by marantz receiver and amp living areas and theatre. Designer lighting of the highest quality sourced and supplied by award winning design company TDLD Lighting Design. Complete CBUS lighting with custom lighting schemes, dimmers, panic, party, goodbye and goodnight modes, owner chose “warm” lighting throughout to set the right tone for the property. Back to Base monitoring Alarm. CCTV motion sensing cameras view-able on any TV in the house. State of the art air condition system in every room with the choice of 10-100% air flow through any vent of your choice.
– The garaging/laundry room – Double car garaging through to large stylish laundry.
– Just under 2000sqm of property with manicured European feel gardens and landscaping.
– Established & irrigated organic vegetable gardens, including lime, lemon, olive & avocado trees.
– Large in ground resort style pool and pool house entertaining area.
– Entertaining deck with built in 6 burner BBQ, wok and bar fridge.
– Large tool shed.
– 40m of water frontage with boat ramp with winch and boat shed.
– Fixed timber jetty with seat, lighting and tap, perfect for fishing and crabbing.
– Ample amount of parking for vehicles, boats, trailers and caravans.
– Completely fenced and gated ideal for pets and small children.
The guest house/gym – with potential for a 2 bedroom dwelling.
– Stand alone fully self contained 1 bedroom guest house with patio looking over the pristine front lawn with fairy light adorn Poinciana tree.
– Fully fitted out gymnasium with mirrored wall, bi-fold doors opening to the garden along 1 side and French opening windows adjacent.
– The option to turn the guest house and gym into 1 home with the appropriate building structures in place.
– In the heart of Surfers Paradise nestled within a stone’s throw to the golden beaches of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise.
– Across from the Botanical Gardens on the Little Tallebudgeera Creek with main river access within minutes.
– Florida Gardens has multiple parks and playgrounds, all within a short stroll or bike ride.
– Gold Coast Convention Centre, The Star and Pacific Fair within minutes.
Viewings available after settlement on the 12th of June, email email@example.com to secure your place.
Pet considered upon application by owner.